Online and Mobile Banking
Fast and convenient control of your finances.
Access your accounts virtually anywhere with Online and Mobile Banking.
- View your account and loan balances
- Search checking and savings account history
- View the front and back of cleared checks
- Transfer funds
- Send and receive secure communications from the bank
- Download account history
- Monitor your online bill pay program
Bank online just about anywhere using your phone. When enrolled in our Online Banking program simply go to our website or, better yet, download the 22nd State Bank App and enroll there:
If, for some reason, these links don’t work…
just search for “My 22nd Bank AL” in the iPhone App Store or Android’s Google Play.
- Enroll in Online Banking
- Manage Bill Pay
- Mobile Deposit Capture:
From the My 22nd Bank app, simply take a picture of the front and back of a check with your phone. Deposits literally in a snap.
After enrolling in Online Banking, you will have the option to add the Bill Pay feature which allows you to pay recurring, occasional, and one-time bills from your computer 24 hours a day.
- Faster Payment — Some will receive payment days earlier.
- Easy Navigation — Your information is organized intuitively and clearly.
- Convenient Payment History — View your pending transactions or payment history with just the click of a button.
What’s in a name? With a phrase like eStatement, everything you need to know.
An eStatement is an online version of your paper statement. When the statement is ready, an e-mail is sent notifying you that your eStatement is available through your 22nd State Online Banking account.
eStatement delivery allows you to receive your account information quickly and securely. Your statements are available online for 24 months though you can save your statements on your computer for long-time access. This convenient delivery method expedites statement delivery, eliminates the hassle of storing any paper statements, and provides you with a convenient, secure storage system. And, if that’s not enough to convince you, it also helps the environment by reducing paper usage.
No additional fees apply.
To enroll in eStatements, follow these three simple steps:
- Log in to your online banking account.
- Click on the Accounts tab and then the Statement link.
- Click on the “Electronic Only Statement” delivery button and then opt-in.