Online & Mobile Banking
Fast and convenient control of your finances. Access your accounts virtually anywhere with Online and Mobile Banking.
Online Banking refers to any banking transaction that can be conducted using the Internet to access the bank’s secure website. With Online Banking you can:
- View account and loan balances
- Search checking and savings account history
- View the front and back of cleared checks
- Transfer funds
- Send and receive secure communications from the bank
- Download account history
- Monitor online bill pay program
Start banking anywhere, anytime with the 22nd State Bank Mobile Banking App. You can download our free app for banking on the go. Search for 22nd State Bank in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Our mobile app, safely and securely, allows you to:
- View account balances
- Search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills or your friends
- Deposit checks
- Enable/disable your debit card
- Locate a branch or ATM using your iPhone’s built-in GPS or search by zip code or address
After enrolling in Online Banking, you will have the option to add the Bill Pay feature which allows you to pay recurring, occasional, and one-time bills from your computer 24 hours a day.
- Faster Payment — Some will receive payment days earlier
- Easy Navigation — Your information is organized intuitively and clearly
- Convenient Payment History — View your pending transactions or payment history with just the click of a button
What’s in a name? With a phrase like eStatement, everything you need to know.
An eStatement is an online version of your paper statement. When the statement is ready, an e-mail is sent notifying you that your eStatement is available through your 22nd State Online Banking account.
eStatement delivery allows you to receive your account information quickly and securely. Your statements are available online for 24 months though you can save your statements on your computer for long-time access. This convenient delivery method expedites statement delivery, eliminates the hassle of storing any paper statements, and provides you with a convenient, secure storage system. And, if that’s not enough to convince you, it also helps the environment by reducing paper usage.
No additional fees apply.
To enroll in eStatements, follow these three simple steps:
- Log in to your online banking account
- Click the “Profile” tab at the top of the screen and then the “Electronic Statements” link
- Click on the “eStatements” delivery button and opt-in